"The undertaking of a new action brings new strength."
Richard L. Evans
This Overview Contains the Following:
Email Marketing Tips
What is email marketing
Email marketing is the direct use of e-mail for transmitting marketing messages to potential clients/customers. Messages can be sent to current or previous customers/clients to encourage customer loyalty, or to new (prospective) customers/clients to encourage sales/purchases. (wikipedia definition)
Studies have shown that Email Marketing
may increase your sales by 50%
Back to Top
Why Use Email Marketing?
Widely discussed but often misunderstood, email marketing has become one of the most popular forms of marketing today. If you are not using email marketing strategies in your business, chances are you have been spending a small fortune on advertising and have only mediocre profit margins to show for it. Here is your chance to change all of that!
Your profit margins can be much higher
with email marketing
Generate Strong Leads
Harness the power of email marketing and learn how you too can develop strong leads, build relationships, and inexpensively convey your message while developing your business. The benefits are significant for anyone who takes the time and invests the energy in developing a proper email campaign.
A well-stractured email marketing campaign can help you acquire new clients or persuading existing clients to buy again and again. A well-planned email campaign can encourage customer loyalty and build brand recognition. A creative email campaign can put your marketing message or advertisement in the hands of the right people.
By implementing our email marketing tips and guidelines, you should expect an increase in your online profits of at least 30-50 percent.
Use email marketing to establish customer loyalty
and brand recognition
If you have ever attempted to incorporate an email campaign strategy into your marketing efforts, you may have struggled with finding the answers to such questions as:
- What is the best design and layout for my message?
- How to write an effective email campaign
- How to segment customers and tailor each to specific messages
- How to build an impressive email list
- When should that message be delivered?
- Will it reach its intended recipients?
- Will those recipients actually open and read my message?
- How can I measure the effectiveness of my campaign?
- Should I handle this myself or outsource it?
Look no further for answers to these questions!. We will show you how to avoid the failures that prevent most businesses from profiting with email marketing.
When you subscribe to this course, you open the door to mastering useful and practical information about developing a successful email marketing campaign.
Back to Top
What you will learn
All the email marketing tips and tricks pro marketers use:
Our instructors are highly trained professional gurus in the field of email marketing. They know every trick and secret out there and are passing this invaluable information on to you. The information offered in this course is not untested textbook theories, but tried and true, “how-to” techniques used by the best marketers out there.
You will be taught the “how-to” techniques and tips used by some best marketers out there.
Up-to-Date Learning Material
This course is updated and revised regularly by our instructors. New approaches and improved techniques and tools related to email marketing are incorporated regularly in our system. Why is this significant? Because you as a student or alumni are notified immediately and given access to information you can rely on as being the most current out there.
New innovations in internet marketing are immediately
provided for you on our continually updated website
Email marketing is an amazing marketing tool that no serious business owner can afford to ignore. So, if you really want to catapult your business to the top, invest the time to learn how. Let us show you not only how it’s done, but how it's done right.
We will show you how to:
- Build and maintain a powerful email list that can improve your return on investment (ROI).
- Write strong and compelling email messages.
- Increase the effectiveness of your email campaign by “test driving” messages using specific techniques guaranteed to grab the attention of your recipients.
- Decide whether renting or buying mailing lists for leads are worth a closer look.
- Determine if outsourcing your email campaign is the right thing to do.
We will show you how to:
- Apply useful metrics (bounce rates, open rates, CTRs, etc.) to better run your email marketing campaign.
- Outsmart and navigate the anti-spam filter minefield.
- Use advanced software to manage your accounts and to segment your customers
- Professional methods for improving customer retention
- Segmentation and questionnaire techniques for improved understanding regarding how to approach your audience
- Best practices from industry leaders